Shipping & Returns
- We ship by UPS Ground Delivery. Take advantage of UPS Ground short transit times (7 business days or less within the US). However customers can opt for faster delivery times (additional shipping charges will apply).
- Attention International Shoppers: Rates do not include possible charges for customs clearance. Eventual customs brokerage charges, duties, and taxes will be the responsibility of the importer unless otherwise indicated by Costcuttingblades.com.
- For all non USA orders, shipping charges will apply.
- We usually ship within 1 to 2 Business Days after an order has been placed contingent upon the products being in stock, which in most cases they are. If we happen to be out of an item, we will immediately contact the customer to find out if they can wait a few more days for it to come in or if they want a full refund.
- If you’re not happy with the quality of our products within ninety days after receiving your order, just return any faulty merchandise with your invoice, and we’ll promptly refund your merchandise returned total, or make an exchange, whichever you prefer. Your complete and absolute satisfaction matters to us!
- Returning merchandise is easy and exchanges and returns are hassle-free. You don’t need to call or E-mail for authorization. Just make a copy of your invoice and send it along with the merchandise you’re returning. Then send your return to (customer pays for return shipment): Returns/Costcuttingblades.com, 4935 Bloomfield St, New Orleans LA 70121. For your own protection, we recommend that you use a traceable/trackable and insured shipping service like UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. All returned merchandise is the responsibility of the customer until actual delivery to Costcuttingblades.com
- Refunds or credit to your account will be handled quickly…usually within 10 business days of the time you put the merchandise you’re returning in the mail. And, if we have your e-mail address, we’ll alert you as soon as your return is processed. No hassles, quick processing!